Ya’ll are always applauding my dutch baby photos, so here she is!
This breakfast recipe is mega easy. Like, seriously fool proof!
In case you’re looking at this and wondering what the fuck a pannekoeken is, it’s just the Netherlands version of a pancake. In my honest opinion, it’s an upgrade on a pancake.
1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
Pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tsp vanilla
1 Tsp sugar
2 tbs salted butter
Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place cast iron skillet in the oven at this time.
- Mix all ingredients aside from butter. There will be some lumps at the end.
- Once your oven has preheated, add the butter to the skillet and put back in until melted. This should take roughly 30 seconds.
- Add ingredients to skillet on top of butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on golden brown on the edges and a toothpick comes out clean.
- While baking, mix berries in a bowl with roughly one tbs of sugar and the juice of half a lemon.
- Serve with fruit on top and sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
sweater (rental): https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d6i4excjmjx
pants (only left in size 22): https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dsgp28cjmjx
cast iron: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d6i38hcjmjx
bowls (similar): https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d6i3sbcjmjx
towels (similar): https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d6i3xycjmjx
measuring cups: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d6i3u8cjmjx
This post contains affiliate links. Click to read my full disclaimer.